Lead Different offers two podcasts to help you along in your leadership journey.
The original Lead Different Podcast was created to facilitate discussions with people seeking to help others do good in their workplaces and communities.
Russ Off the Cuff was created by founder Russ Ewell to provide on-the-go commentary as companion pieces to each week’s Lead Different article.
Check out the Latest
- A Conversation about Mental HealthThis week, I had the honor and privilege of speaking with two qualified professionals in the mental health field on the Lead Different podcast. Liz LLamas is a marriage and family therapist in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Cristina…
- The Five Levels of Inclusion with Tim VillegasAs leaders, we are tasked with the role of thinking differently and innovatively, and this includes thinking inclusively.
- Developing a New Generation of LeadersFather and son Jim and Rick McCartney talk about the importance of developing a new generation of leaders.
- Creating Effective Leadership TeamsDr. Gregg Marutzky was a special guest on the Lead Different podcast this week, where we discussed self-awareness and strong leadership teams.
- Why Inclusivity and Understanding Are Necessary When Talking about VaccinesIn today’s podcast, Russ talks with Dr. Dave Traver and Dr. Dieter Bruno about the importance of understanding and inclusivity in the conversation surrounding COVID-19 vaccinations. On May 15 and June 12, Hope Technology School is partnering with the Bay…
- A Conversation With Wiliam DeresiewiczAn overview of my three-part discussion with author William Deresiewicz
- Position, Purpose and the Mid-Life CrisisListening to the second of three episodes from my podcast with William Deresiewicz, this episode is for anyone who wants to rethink and redefine.
- The World is Changing: A Conversation With William DeresiewiczTell me about a complicated man. – Odyssey by Homer, Translated by Emily Wilson The world is changing. Our only choice is how we will respond. William F. Buckley wrote in the first issue of National Review about the role…
- Why Emotional Intelligence is Essential for LeadershipWhen thinking about effective leadership, it can be easy to focus on the tangible: what needs to be done and how quickly can it be accomplished? While this is important, it is just as important to develop self-awareness and team-building…
- Discovering My VoiceIn this week’s article, Russ dives into the story of Bruce Springsteen, along with the leadership lessons Russ learned in the process of watching him rise to fame. This is a five-part series chronicling his journey to discovering his voice.