Lead Different offers two podcasts to help you along in your leadership journey.
The original Lead Different Podcast was created to facilitate discussions with people seeking to help others do good in their workplaces and communities.
Russ Off the Cuff was created by founder Russ Ewell to provide on-the-go commentary as companion pieces to each week’s Lead Different article.
Check out the Latest
- Why Emotional Intelligence is Essential for LeadershipWhen thinking about effective leadership, it can be easy to focus on the tangible: what needs to be done and how quickly can it be accomplished? While this is important, it is just as important to develop self-awareness and team-building…
- Discovering My VoiceIn this week’s article, Russ dives into the story of Bruce Springsteen, along with the leadership lessons Russ learned in the process of watching him rise to fame. This is a five-part series chronicling his journey to discovering his voice.
- The 4 D’s of EmotionalismPowerful emotions can derail, disrupt, distract, and disorient us. If we don’t learn how to handle strong emotions, they will begin to lead us and our company, department, or family.
- The Need For LeadersThe hope of these podcasts is to start conversations around leadership, knowing that this is exploration more than it is certainty.
- A Passion for LeadershipMuch like artists, leaders are visionary. They see things that no one else sees and break the mold of what is considered normal.